If you're putting an electronic drum or percussion kit together from scratch, then the Alesis SampleRack percussion controller and sample player is an ideal place to start. Its extensive trigger input matrix lets you hook up eight dual-zone drum pads plus a hi-hat pedal and a kick drum pedal. You won't have to look far for amazing drum and percussion sounds. There are over 200 top-notch sounds onboard to get you started, but you can easily load your own samples on an SD card (up to 32GB cards supported) and create your own custom kits. What's more, extensive connections make integrating your Alesis SampleRack into the rest of your rig easy.Alesis SampleRack Electronic Percussion Controller at a Glance
- Enough trigger inputs for your entire electronic drum kit
- Expand your sound collection with built-in SD storage
- Integrate your samples into any music creation rig
Upgrade an existing electronic drum kit or build one from scratch with the Alesis SampleRack. This extremely flexible drum controller offers inputs for eight independent drum pads, each of which supports dual-zone triggering for 16 distinct sample triggers plus a kick pedal input. The hi-hat pedal input lets you choose between continuously variable or on/off switch control, making it universally compatible. Whether you're connecting the pads from the electronic kit you already own, taking triggers off of your acoustic drums, or cobbling a kit together from scratch, the Alesis SampleRack is the perfect place to start.Expand your sound collection with built-in SD storage
The SampleRack comes with a solid collection of over 200 totally playable drum, cymbal, and assorted percussion sounds, which you can arrange as you like into dozens of drum kits You even have control over each sound's key attributes, such as pitch, panning, and even reverb. Cooler still, the SampleRack supports up to 32GB SD card media, allowing you to load up a world of your own custom sounds. By the way, if you need help picking out cool sounds or an SD card, just call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer. Once your sounds are loaded up, it's easy to set up totally unique kits that play the way you want them to, thanks to the SampleRack's simple controls.Integrate your samples into any music creation rig
Whether you're using it to trigger sounds to trigger MIDI in the studio or taking it onstage where you can use it to fire off loops and sequences from your drum kit, the connection options onboard the SampleRack make setup easy. A single USB connection is all you need to send audio and MIDI between your SampleRack and your computer, making it incredibly easy to integrate with your favorite DAW or sample program. Traditional 1/4" outs combined with MIDI I/O accommodate nearly any other kind of rig out there, but the kicker is the combination of a headphone output with a stereo aux input, which let you rock out to backing tracks, without bugging your neighbors.Alesis SampleRack Electronic Percussion Controller Features
- A versatile drum controller that's a perfect centerpiece for your electronic kit
- Set of 8 dual-zone pad inputs let you hook up enough pads for a full-size kit
- Kick and hi-hat inputs provide full support for a wide range of pedal controllers
- Comes loaded with 200+ internal sounds and 10 ready-to-play drum kits
- Load up your own sounds and kits on external SD card media (SD cards not included)
- Save up to 512 sounds and 20 kits on SD cards up to 32GB in capacity
- USB port provides total computer connectivity for MIDI and audio
- Headphone output and aux input make private practice quiet and fun
Build your electronic percussion rig around an Alesis SampleRack!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.