Fantastic Four The Alesis iO MIX delivers on the dream of four-channel mixing and recording on your iPad. Now, you can mix, shape, and record four channels of audio -- or a stereo mix -- directly to your iPad. The iO MIX provides all of the necessary connections, as well as compact four-channel mixer for making the most of every performance. There are even a few surprising pro-level features to enhance your recording experience.
Studio to Go With its compact design, iO Mix is the perfect portable studio. Bring it to your band's practice space, the next gig, or a weekend recording session. The mixer section is intuitive and easy to use. Each mixer channel features both a volume fader and a pan knob, plus a two-band EQ for extended tone control. Multi-color LED meters make it easy to monitor your recording levels. Switch on the built-in limiters and enjoy recordings free from overload clipping. The headphone output -- complete with a separate volume control--and the direct switch allow for low-latency personal recording. You can even switch to Mono mode for accurate mixing.
Connect & Create iO Mix offers a wealth of audio connection to make the most of any situation. Each input includes a gain control knob to provide proper recording levels. Switchable low-cut filters reduce low-frequency interference -- such as noise from microphone stands -- in both live mixing and recording situations. The four XLR+1/4" combo inputs accommodate nearly any audio source. Selectable phantom power allows for the use of professional condenser microphones. Input 1 features a level switch to accept an electric guitar or bass directly -- ideal for using iPad based effects! The main Left and Right outputs are balanced 1/4" jacks, perfect for connection to any sound system.
Wireless Whenever iO Mix is Core Audio-compliant, allowing you to use it with virtually any app in the App Store. Plus, your iPad's Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and 3G connectivity allow you to tailor your sound at a moment's notice -- or playback audio through compatible wireless speakers. Entertain your audience by downloading songs between sets. Keep the band's creative energy flowing during a recording session by trying out different applications. The possibilities are endless.
Alesis iO Mix iPad Audio Interface Features
- Record up to four channels at once--individually, or as a stereo mix
- 4 mixer channels; each with pan, level, peak LED indicator, plus Hi and Lo EQ
- The multi-touch color iPad display provides extensive control
- 4 XLR+1/4" combo inputs feature low-cut filters and gain controls
- Phantom power, switchable for use with condenser microphones
- Guitar/line level switch on Channel 1 allows direct guitar or bass recording
- Main stereo outputs with level control; headphone output with separate level
- Direct mode for latency-free input monitoring while recording
- Core Audio-compliant: works with virtually any audio app in the App Store
- Hinged door completely encloses and protects your iPad
- Power supply also charges your iPad
- iO Mix
- Power supply
- Apple 30-pin dock connector
- Apple Lightning dock connector
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.