A plug-and-play USB mic with an integrated analog-to-digital converter with 24-bit and 128x oversampling.
The AKG Perception 120 USB is AKG's very first USB-equipped microphone. The AKG Perception 120 USB mic offers studio-quality sound performance without requiring any installation or drivers. With the widespread USB standard and its ease of use, this new microphone allows users without any recording experience to make professional-quality recordings right at home. The genuine plug-and-play AKG Perception mic will make doing podcasts, voiceovers, and studio-quality rehearsal recordings quick and easy.
USB is a widely known interface for audio equipment like sound cards, active monitors, and outboard equipment, which makes the AKG Perception 120 USB one of the most versatile microphones available.
In its class, the AKG Perception 120 USB may be the only USB microphone with an integrated analog-to-digital converter with 24-bit and 128x oversampling. Instead of the usual 1-chip-solutions, the Perception mic's high-quality analog-to-digital converter provides convincing sound quality and low noise.
The AKG Perception 120 USB mic includes a 2/3" condenser capsule with a low-mass diaphragm to deliver accurate sonic details. An integrated pop filter helps to avoid plosives. The mic also has a switchable bass-cut filter and an attenuation switch. The AKG Perception 120 USB supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, and MAC OS X, as well as Windows 7.
AKG accompanies the Perception 120 USB microphone with everything you need: a tripod table stand, a swivel mount, a quick start guide and a USB cable.
- Real plug-and-play (no installation, no drivers, no reboot required)
- Supports Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS
- Integrated high-quality Analog-to-Digital Converter (24-bit, 128x oversampling) for convincing sound quality and low noise
- Two-third-inch condenser capsule with a low-mass diaphragm delivers sonic details
- Switchable bass-cut filter reduces mechanical vibration and wind noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for close-up miking and loud instruments
- Blue LEDs indicate operation
- Integrated pop filter avoids plosives effectively
- Tripod table stand, swivel mount, and USB cable included
- Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
- Ideal for:
- Voice overs
- Home recording
- Rehearsal recording
- Stand adapter
- Table stand
- USB cable
This versatile mic allows you to get quality recording quickly and easily.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.