- Cardioid Condenser Element
- Low Frequency Roll-Off
- 20dB Pad
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The microphone's cardioid element provides a generous pickup area while minimizing off-axis noise and feedback from nearby monitors, instruments and other sources.
- Low Frequency Roll-Off Switch
- A low-frequency roll-off filter switch reduces hum, ambiance and other low-frequency noise.
- 20dB Pad
- Also featured, is a 20dB Pad switch that maximizes headroom when capturing high volume sources such as percussion instruments, speaker cabinets, etc.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.