Studio grade headphones, mixing and mastering quality.
AKG K872 master reference closed-back headphones provide unprecedented accuracy and comfort in production and live sound engineering environments. Custom 53mm drivers with 1.5 Tesla magnet systems deliver exceptional headroom for precise imaging, deep low frequencies and extended dynamic range.
The optimized closed-back design ensures excellent isolation during tracking, mixing and mastering sessions. The open-mesh headband and 3D-shaped slow-retention foam earcups create a personalized fit for remarkable comfort during long sessions. Created with meticulous attention to every design element and component, the K872 is the new benchmark for headphone performance.
The two-layer, copper-covered aluminum voice coil works with the special magnet design to deliver high sensitivity, superior impulse response, and an extended frequency range of 5Hz–54kHz. K872 headphones are extremely versatile, and perform with finesse across a wide range of musical styles and sound sources.
Every component of the K872 is torture-tested to ensure premium AKG performance wherever you go. All the mechanically critical parts are made of metal—from the precision cardan hinge to the headband. Details such as the trim ring around the ear cup serve to provide a superior seal for the speaker plate. The K872 is an industry-leading reference headphone that’s built to last.
- Optimized closed-back design with 53mm transducers for greatest-in-class headroom and dynamic range
- 1.5 Tesla magnet system for exceptionally accurate imaging and authoritative low-frequency performance
- Two-layer voice coil for superior extended 5 Hz – 54 kHz frequency range
- Open-mesh headband for remarkable comfort and light weight
- 3D-shaped slow-retention ear pads for personalized fit
- Sound-sealing pad profile for excellent isolation
- Removable cable with precision LEMO connector
- Meticulous design incorporating precision metal parts.
- Demanding test regimen ensures reliable operation in the studio and on the road
Reveal all the detail in a broad range of program material and today’s high-resolution formats. Order today.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.