AKG K812 Open-back Reference Headphones at a Glance
- You'll recognize the incredible quality before you even hear them
- Extended frequency response - yes, it does matter
- Outstanding transient response and detail from the extremely lightweight design
AKG understands that virtually every component in your headphones affects the overall sound, from how well the ear pads are sealed to the materials used for the voice coil. The K812 reference headphones have been designed from the ground up using top notch materials and construction methods, resulting in the most accurate and wide-ranging headphones AKG has ever produced. The first time you get them in your hands, you just know you're in for a special listening experience.
Extended frequency response - yes, it does matter
The AKG K812 reference headphones boast an amazingly wide frequency response, from just 5Hz all the way to 54kHz. We're often asked at AudioBuy.com.au Australia why extended frequency response matters, if it goes far beyond our hearing limits. Any speaker or headphone acts like a filter, and it becomes more difficult for the speakers to accurately reproduce frequencies at the extremes of the range - the likelihood of roll-off and distortion increases when you get towards the high- and low-frequency limits. With the extremes of the frequency range lying far outside the audible spectrum, the AKG K812 headphones have no issues giving you ultra-flat, accurate response within the audible range.
Outstanding transient response and detail from the extremely lightweight design
The ultra-lightweight, two-layer aluminum voice coils in the K812 reference headphones give you the superior transient response you need for critical listening tasks. Subtle complexities like brushes on a snare drum, or breath noise from a woodwind player, are revealed to you just as they appear in your mix.
AKG K812 Open-back Reference Headphones Features
- Incredibly accurate and precise headphones for mixing, mastering, and critical listening
- Outstanding stereo imaging and frequency response from the most powerful magnet system on the market
- Rich, powerful sound from large 53mm drivers
- Fast, precise transient details from the lightweight, two-layer voice coil
- Accurate sound even when driven hard, thanks to the airflow dome that controls membrane movement
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.