- Sophisticated interference tube design provides maximum noise attenuation
- Integrated, switchable bass roll-off filter for minimized mechanical noise
- Compact and lightweight design ideal for camera-mount use
- AKG C568B Shotgun Microphone Specifications
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 11 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 76 dB-A
- Bass Cut Filter: 120 Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Balanced XLR
- W68 Windscreen
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.