The AKG C 535 EB incorporates an integral four-position switch that tailors output level and bass roll-off for a variety of uses. A sharp LF cut at the full output level reduces pops and handling noise in vocal applications, while a more gradual roll-off at the reduced output is ideal for most instrument applications.
- Versatile condenser microphone for studio and vocal applications
- Broad 2-dB rise between 7 and 12 kHz enhances vocal projection
- 4-position switch tailors output level and bass response as needed
- Operates on phantom powering from 9 to 52v DC
The lead singer’s secret weapon! Used by Sting and Billy Joel, The C 535 EB has the clean, open characteristic of AKG's best studio condensers, enhanced by a 2dB rise between 7 and 12kHz to project vocals in front of the mix. An integral four-position switch tailors output level and bass roll-off for a variety of uses. A sharp LF cut at the full output level reduces pops and handling noise in vocal applications, while a more gradual roll-off at the reduced output is ideal for most instrument applications. The C 535 EB requires 9-52V phantom power.
Things You Will Get
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.