The C451 B is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule, which was a bestseller right from the start in 1969.
With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend. The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.AKG C451B Condenser Microphone Features
- Sound of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule from 1969 delivers stunning sound quality with maximum accuracy
- Established tour sound standard since the 1980s for excellent sound quality even under harsh on-stage conditions
- Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155dB SPL allows close-miking of high-energy sound sources without distortion
- Highly effective high-pass filter with 12dB/octave prevents low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise
- Transformerless preamp and surface mount technology provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 76 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -10; -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 75; 150 Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- W90 Windscreen
- SA60 Stand Adapter
- Zippered Carrying Bag
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.