This isn't just any pair, either. These C 414 XL IIs come as a complete matched set. That means they've been selected from thousands of individual microphones and hand tested to make sure that their sensitivity characteristics are within 1dB of one another in the range of 300Hz-8kHz in cardioid mode. These mics come with the whole kit 'n caboodle too. You get a glorious accessory kit complete with a pair of shock mounts, a stereo bar, two foam windscreens. And all of this comes in a sexy hardshell carrying case. And hey, just so you know it's all legit, you also get a copy of your microphones' performance charts.
Carrying on the branch of the C 414 legacy most recently developed with the C 4141 B-TL II, the C 414 XL II is particularly well geared toward vocals. In fact, its presence boost and spatial reproduction capability are similar the the epic AKG C 12's. If you really want to make vocals or instruments pop, then this is absolutely the microphone for you. Its low noise floor and impressive 152dB dynamic range also make the C 4141 B-TL II great for distance miking. Plus, it can adapt to any situation thanks to its nine pickup patterns (omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight, and intermediate steps in between each). Other super-cool features about the C 4141 B-TL II are its locking mode (which keeps you from accidentally changing setting during a session) and an LED clipping light so you know if you overloaded it.
AKG C 414 XL II/ST Matched Pair of Multi-pattern Condenser Microphones Features at a Glance
- Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight, and four intermediate pickup patterns
- Lock Mode disables all controls easily for live and installation use
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152dB
- Three different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
- Paired using AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method
- Highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity
- Includes carrying case, two windscreens, a stereo bar, and two spider-type shock mounts
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV) +/-0.5dB
- Max. SPL: 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158dB (0/-6/-12/-18dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 6dB-A (0dB preattenuation) (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio: 88dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12dB/octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB/octave at 160Hz
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2,200 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Powering: approximately 4 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Dimensions: 50 x 38 x 160 mm (2.0 x 1.5 x 6.3 in.)
- carrying case
- pop filter
- spider-type shock mounts
- stereo bar
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.