With the AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair you're well-equipped for drum overheads, vocal ensembles, room miking and other stereo recording applications. And because the C314 sports four switchable polar patterns, this stereo pair is ready for stereo techniques like mid-side and Blumlein recording configurations. And with outstanding dynamic range and an ultra-low noise floor, this stereo pair is the perfect solution for recording detailed, expressive acoustic instruments. Complete with a precision stereo-mic bar and all the accessories you need, AudioBuy.com.au Australia can recommend the AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair to any recording engineer.
AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair
- AKG's XLS mic capsule sounds great in any setting
- Overload indicator helps you make better recordings
- A great go-to mic pair for project studios
AKG's XLS mic capsule sounds great in any setting
Recording engineers at AudioBuy.com.au Australia like AKG's XLS mic capsule because it captures great results from anything you put in front of it. And we like it because any off-axis sounds it picks up still sound relatively natural, unlike some mics that sound significantly different when off-axis sounds are introduced. So even if you've got some bleed from other sound sources, you'll still get great results from the AKG C314.
Overload indicator helps you make better recordings
While the AKG C314 microphone can handle impressive SPL levels (up to 155dB with the pad engaged), it also sports a peak indicator LED that tells you when you're overloading the mic. When you're setting up mics and doing a sound check you won't need to constantly reference your monitoring system to know excessive sound levels are distorting the mic.
A great go-to mic pair for project studios
While any home recordist can appreciate the great sound and recording flexibility of the AKG C314, it really packs a lot of value for project studios that constantly record different sound sources. Even if your sessions for the weekrange from voiceovers, hand percussion, and choirs to string quartets, rock bands and foley for sound design, you'll be able to produce exceptional results with this C314 Matched Stereo Pair.
AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair Features
- Computer-matched condenser microphone pair with AKG's acclaimed XLS mic capsules
- Dial in just the right amount of room sound with cardioid, supercardioid, omni and figure-8 polar patterns
- High dynamic range and ultra-low noise for clear, detailed recordings that capture the expressiveness of the source
- Internal capsule suspension reduces mechanical noises and resonances for more transparent recordings
- Tames loud or boomy sound sources with switchable 20dB pad and low-cut filter
- Includes metal case, stereo mic bar, shockmounts, stand adapters and windscreens
The AKG C314 could be your new go-to condenser microphone!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.