AudioBuy.com.au Australia has a wide range of professional mics for every application. Part of AKG's Blue Line family, the C 391 B features the ability to quickly interchange capsules with different characterisitics, making it an excellent mic for many applications. The C 391 B is a quiet mic with very good transient response and a polished sound. Produces a full bottom end when used with instruments. The C 391 B is a cardioid condenser microphone combination with a switchable bass rolloff/attenuator with three positions: flat, 75Hz and -10db attenuation. It consists of a powering module, cardioid capsule, foam windscreen, stand adapter and foam-lined case.
- Very practical, modular cardioid condenser, self-polarized microphone
- The entire Blue Line is based around the C391B's SE300B low weight, highly reliable powering/output capsule featuring switchable 10dB pad, 12dB/octave 75Hz bass-cut filter, and flat transformerless outputs. The capsule operates from any DIN 45596 compliant 9-52-volt phantom supply.
- Low self-noise
- Low power consumption
- Low impedance capsule connections
- Low-distortion even at high SPLs
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range ±2dB from nominal frequency curve
- 132dB max SPL
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).