Akai's MPC Studio music-production system gives you the creative, hands-on workflow of Akai's MPC sampling groove workstations, plus the power and flexibility only your computer can deliver. Integrating with your Mac or PC, MPC Studio combines Akai's versatile MPC software environment with an ultra-portable MPC-style hardware controller. With MPC Studio, you get the experience of using a traditional MPC, the advanced capabilities of a DAW, and the freedom to work the way you like. Call your Sales Engineer or keep reading to find out more about the Akai MPC Studio.
Akai MPC Studio Sampling Groove-production System
- A true MPC workstation with total hardware and software integration
- Ultra-portable MPC hardware gives you amazing hands-on control anywhere
- Flexible sequencing and sampling software with classic MPC workflow
A true MPC workstation with total hardware and software integration
Akai's MPC Studio is far more than just a MPC-style DAW with a dedicated control surface, it's a complete music-production system that combines the best of Akai's MPC hands-on controls, the music-production workflow countless top producers swear by, and the flexibility of today's powerhouse computers. Simply put, MPC Studio is everything you need to make the best beats and electronic grooves with your computer.
Ultra-portable MPC hardware gives you amazing hands-on control anywhere
Built with knobs that are shorter than its pads, the MPC Studio controller fits easily in your laptop case, letting you take your beat-creation studio anywhere. Its super-durable brushed aluminum body houses 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, plus a full set of MPC controls and a large backlit LCD screen. In fact, the MPC Studio controller was built to give you access to every aspect of Akai's legendary MPC workflow, so you can create entire songs without ever looking at your computer screen.
Flexible sequencing and sampling software with classic MPC workflow
Akai bundled the MPC Studio with the same amazing DAW software included with the MPC Renaissance, making collaboration extremely easy. This software music-production environment gives you a 64-track sequencer and phenomenal sampling options with support for WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND files. What's more, it supports every MPC sample and sequence ever created by any other MPC. But the software included with the MPC Studio lets you do much more than you could with a traditional MPC. For instance, you can load up your favorite VST, RTAS, or AU plug-ins and use them right along with your samples. You can even use MPC Studio as a virtual instrument in your favorite DAW. The possibilities are as limitless as your imagination!
Akai MPC Studio Sampling Groove-production System Features
- A hybrid hardware and software music-creation system that's perfect for making beats and producing electronic music
- An incredible combination of classic MPC hardware and the processing power of today's computers
- Software DAW-style environment provides you with a 64-track sequencer and versatile MPC sampler
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND files
- Full backwards compatibility includes support for samples and sequences created on any legacy MPC model
- Works in standalone mode or as a plug-in (RTAS, VST, or AU) in your favorite DAW
- Can host VST and AU plug-ins in standalone mode with instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
- Lets you easily record each track as an MPC drum program
- Comes with a massive 9GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Hardware features 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, 4 low-profile knobs, and a full set of MPC controls including a transport section
- Large backlit LCD display lets you create complete tracks without looking at your computer screen
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and MPC transport controls provide genuine MPC workflow
- Compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- Fully Mac and PC-compatible
Get the feel of a classic MPC plus the power of a DAW with Akai's MPC Studio!Tech Specs
|9+ GB sound library|
|In/Out via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)|
|Determined by PC|
|Determined by plug-in collection|
|Determined by plug-in collection|
|1 x Type B|
|Intel processor, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.9 or later, VST/AU plugins|
|Multicore processor, 4GB RAM, Windows 8 or later, VST plugins|
|0.73" to 0.89"|
|USB bus powered|
|MPC Studio Black|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.