Part pad controller, part control surface, and completely ready to rock, Akai's MPD226 lets you set up your music-creation to fit the way you like to work. It starts off with the same 16 MPC pads that have inspired AudioBuy.com.au Australia music producers to recommend Akai gear for decades, and it only goes uphill from there. RGB backlighting behind those pads makes it easy to color code your layout, which is especially handy when you're switching between four banks of pad assignments. On the other side of the MPD226, there are four sliders, each with an assignable button and encoder. You can use these to set up track controls, ADSR envelopes, EQs, and much more. Top it off with classic MPC Note Repeat, dedicated transport controls, and a killer software package, and the MPD226 is a creative goldmine.
From your studio DAW to your live rig
One of the things that sets the MPD226 apart from similar pad controllers is the fact that it offers you hardware MIDI outputs, rather than just MIDI over USB. Now, the MIDI-over-USB is nothing to complain about - in fact, because it's completely class compliant, you'll never have to worry about installing special software or drivers get connect the MPD226 to your favorite software or iOS apps. However, many of us here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia have frequently been on the lookout for a simple pad controller that works with other MIDI hardware, which is why we're such fans of the MPD226. Whether you preform with a tabletop full of modules or simply want to add a set of pads and some extra hands-on controls to your keyboard, you'll find the MPD226 to be an excellent addition to your live rig.
Akai MPD226 USB/MIDI Pad Controller Features
- A combination pad controller and control surface that's perfect for live and studio use
- Thick and fat MPC pads include RGB LED backlighting for multicolor visual feedback
- 4 pad banks provide you with a grand total of 64 pad controls
- 4 sliders include assignable Q-Link buttons and knobs for extra hands-on control
- 3 independent control banks for the control surface section offer 36 parameter controls
- Equipped with classic MPC functions such as Note Repeat and Full Level
- Instantly jump between 30 presets covering most popular DAWs
- Send class-compliant MIDI via USB or via 1/8" MIDI I/O ports for hardware integration
- Simple transport section onboard for DAW playback and recording control
- Software package includes free titles from Ableton, Akai, and Sonivox
Get amazing control of both hardware and software with the Akai MPD226 pad controller!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.