Introducing the Akai MPC Touch; the newest addition to the legendary MPC series re-writes the rules with an intuitive controller featuring multi-touch functionality, creating a truly immersive production experience.
First of its Kind
In creating the MPC Touch, Akai has once again established the iconic MPC series as the thought leader in music production technology. Combining the might of a pro-level piece of production gear truly fit to carry the MPC shield with the tactile ease of use found on smartphones and tablets, the Touch is truly a workflow revolution. How producers interact with all aspects of their sound has been forever changed!
Breakthrough Sound. At Your Fingertips.
Introducing a new approach to music production with an ultra fast and super intuitive workflow, the Touch is powered by a radiant 7" color multi-touch display. Literally grab and pinch waveforms, draw midi events, adjust envelopes, chop samples, add effects and precisely set your controls using your fingertips. Combined with the classic MPC feel, sound and vastly improved pads, the Touch embodies the best elements of our past while taking music production tech into the future.
The hardware is a true innovation in music production technology. But at the end of the day it’s world-class sounds that inspire great music. Thinking of this, Akai has bundled the Touch with over 20,000 sounds from elite content providers covering the gamut of musical styles, including: AIR, CR2, Toolroom, MVP Loops, Sonivox and Prime Loops. You will be literally be ready to start making your next banger within minutes of opening the box!
The MPC Touch is the future-forward progression of our legendary MPC series, encompassing the classic feel and workflow of previous models while adding a never before seen touchscreen workflow.
"The MPC Touch breaks new ground in music production in terms of ease of use and on-board capability. Our new MPC Touch is an incredibly noteworthy event in the evolution of the Akai Professional product lineup. Years of research, customer feedback and cutting-edge engineering development has led directly to the most capable and innovative MPC we’ve ever offered. We’re excited and proud to offer it to modern musicians everywhere.” - Dan Gill, Product Manager for Akai Professional
Akai MPC Touch Features
- 7" color multi-touch Display
- 16 velocity-sensitive thick, fat MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
- Sample Edit control, for trimming, chopping and processing your samples
- 4 new, performance-ready touch-sensitive controls
- Data Encoder knob, for push-and-twist control of display parameters
- Includes MPC software and over 20,000 sounds
Akai MPC Touch System Requirements
- 2 GB free disk space for basic installation, 20 GB free disk space for full content installation
- 4 GB Ram (8 GB recommended)
- Dual-Core processor, 2.5 GHz or better
- MAC: Mac 10.9, 10.10 / Windows: Windows 8 and 10
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.