Portable Groove Station Merges MPC Control with DAW Flexibility!
Taking portability to the extreme, the Akai MPC Studio music-production controller puts real MPC pads and integrated software in a brushed aluminum housing that's under 1 inch thin -- slim enough to fit into a laptop bag. You get the same MPC workflow you are used to, but in a significantly more streamlined and efficient layout that's designed to work as a controller for your digital audio workstation (DAW).
So that you have everything you need to make music out of the box, the hardware controller comes with MPC software, which provides 128-track sequencing, a huge sound library, instant mapping, and more. While the MPC Studio is designed to work hand in hand with a Mac or PC, its large LCD screen lets you make tracks without even looking at one -- create complete songs on the MPC and do your fine tweaking on your laptop later. With the MPC Studio, Akai provides a fully integrated portable music-making solution for musicians, producers, and beat makers on the go.
Hands-On Control Anywhere You Go
The hardware controller boasts 16 backlit genuine MPC pads with Akai's legendary MPC workflow and MPC Swing, along with a big backlit LCD screen and 4 touch-sensitive, low-profile knobs for enhanced MPC software control. The knobs are shorter than the pads, making the unit thin enough to tuck into a laptop bag. For even more travel convenience, the controller is USB-powered, eliminating the need to carry around a dedicated power adapter when you go out.
MP3 Renaissance Software Included for Flexible Sequencing and Sampling
If you don't already have DAW software of your own, don't worry -- the MPC Studio comes bundled with the same music-production software included with Akai's MPC Renaissance. The included software features a sequencer, a massive 9 GB+ sound library, and flexible sampling options with support for WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND files. For easy collaboration across other platforms, the software supports every MPC sample and sequence ever created by any other MPC, allowing you to incorporate your past work into your new workflow. Renaissance software also enables you to load plug-ins (VST, RTAS, or AU) and use them with your samples.
AKAI MPC Studio Music Production Controller Features
- Hardware controller with integrated software for producing electronic music
- 16 backlit MPC pads, plus MPC workflow and MPC Swing give you the feel of a classic MPC
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
- Compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body -- sleek and travel-friendly
- Included MPC software (Mac/PC) provides 128-track sequencing, up to 8 pad banks, and 9 GB+ sound library
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins for easy music creation
- Software can be used as your main DAW or as a plug-in with another DAW
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made for true backwards compatibility
- Easily record each track as an MPC drum program
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.