The Akai BT500 is meticulously built to extract the finest details from your favorite records. It has three outputs to let you run your 33s and 45s through your audiophile sound system, stream them via Bluetooth for parties, or rip them to your computer or workstation for safekeeping and sampling. The BT500 has a new-school look that'll go great in your living room or studio, featuring a walnut-finish player platform with a minimalist layout, a solid aluminum platter, and milled aluminum knobs. The low-mass aluminum tonearm with pre-mounted Audio-Technica cartridge will reward you with great tones from the moment you set up. If you're passionate about vinyl and want twenty-first century features, AudioBuy recommends upgrading to the Akai Professional BT500.
Akai Professional Belt-drive Bluetooth Turntable
- Built for audiophiles
- A turntable with a sampling heritage
Built for audiophiles
Akai built the BT500 with audiophiles in mind, starting with a reliable isolated DC motor with a belt-drive transmission for accurate playback with low wow, flutter, and noise transmission. The solid aluminum platter even lifts up to let you tweak motor settings. Adjustable feet and integrated leveling bubble help you get a perfect needle drop even on unideal surfaces. Integrating the BT500 with your audiophile setup is no problem thanks to a switchable on/off phono preamp.
A turntable with a sampling heritage
Akai is a company that knows sampling. The BT500 gives you clean, reliable playback and gold-plated RCA outputs to connect your record collection directly to an MPC or other controller. This allows you to grab drum breaks, chord stabs, and movie samples from your favorite records for use in EDM and hip-hop music. And for DAW use, a USB digital out and free conversion software let you rip samples directly to your compatible Mac or PC.
Akai Professional Belt-drive Bluetooth Turntable Features
- Reliable playback for vinyl enthusiasts and samplers
- Low S/N and imperceptible wow and flutter provide an immersive listening experience
- Outputs 33s and 45s to your audiophile playback system or MPC controller
- Streams records to Bluetooth-enabled speakers
- USB digital out rips samples, songs, and albums directly to your Mac/PC up to 16-bit/48kHz
- Isolated motor with belt-drive transmission reduces vibrations
- Solid aluminum platter lifts up to reveal motor settings
- Non-slip rubber mat keeps records stable
- Milled aluminum knobs on a walnut-finish player platform for a sumptuous look
- Low-mass aluminum tonearm has an adjustable counterweight
- Switchable phono preamp
- Gold-plated RCA outputs resist corrosion
- Pre-mounted Audio-Technica magnetic cartridge with magnetic stylus captures a realistic picture of your record
- Adjustable feet and level bubble help you get a perfect needle drop
- Headshell removes for regular access
Indulge your passion for vinyl with the audiophile Akai Professional Bluetooth turntable!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.