The TLC Compressor® features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, you'll be able to dial in just the right sound. Aguilar's TLC Compressor® gives you a range of control usually found only in expensive studio compressors.
Aguilar TLC Compressor Pedal Features
- Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
- Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
- Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
- Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
- Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Battery life >100 hours
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.