The Fuzzistor Bass Fuzz Pedal delivers the deep and textured tone that Aguilar bass pedals are famous for. Crank up the fuzz and 1971 will be in the house! The Aguilar Fuzzistor provides classic silicon transistor distortion with complete control over the BLEND of the clean and Fuzz sound, amount of FUZZ from subtle to crushing, LEVEL for gain matching, and TILT EQ that changes the harmonic structure of the Fuzz from booming to gnarly.
Aguilar Fuzzistor Bass Fuzz Pedal Features
- Analog Silicon transistor distortion
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply (Not included)
- Controls: Engage switch
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.