Jazz Bass connoisseurs can tell you that the pickups Fender used in the '70s sounded different than what they had in the '60s. These are generally considered better defined for slapping and popping, and with a round, hairy low end that fits great in a groove. Aguilar dissected several pairs of genuine 1970s J Bass pickups in the development of this carefully calibrated AG4J-70 pair. Through a series of listening tests, Aguilar stumbled on just the right recipe of wire, windings, and magnets. AudioBuy bassists can confirm that these pickups do a great job at approximating the '70s sound. Order a pair today and see for yourself.
World-famous Bass Players Choose Aguilar
Aguilar Amplification's pickups, preamps, amplifiers, effects, and cabinets are created by bass players, for bass players. Whether you're playing out live or recording in the studio, Aguilar Amplification products are designed to give you the best experience possible. World-famous bassists like John Patitucci (Chick Corea), Adam Clayton (U2), and Paul Turner (Jamiroquai) have discovered the tone, power, and reliability of Aguilar products - call AudioBuy today to find out for yourself.
Aguilar 4-string 1970s Jazz Bass-style Pickup Set Features
- Pair of Jazz Bass-style pickups for four-string bass guitars
- Painstakingly modeled after several pairs of 1970s J Bass pups
- Good definition for slapping and popping
- Round low end tucks nicely into a mix
- Made with Alnico V magnets and wound with 42AWG enamel wire
- Single conductor, cloth-covered cable
- Pairs great with Aguilar's OBP onboard preamps
- Fits Jazz Bass-style instruments
Capture the '70s sound with the Aguilar 4-string 1970s Jazz Bass-style pickup set!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.