The AGRO® is based on the saturation channel of Aguilar’s celebrated AG 500 bass head. Capable of producing everything from warm, tube-like overdrive to full on distortion, this pedal will give you the grind you need without sucking out your low end.
The AGRO® offers a wealth of overdriven sounds within an easy to use, 4-knob layout. The Saturation control offers a tremendous range of distortion while the Contour control allows you to dial in a scooped or a more aggressive boosted midrange sound. The Presence knob adds the right amount of ‘attack’ ensuring that your bass remains defined even with the most saturated settings. The output level control guarantees that you’ll be able to get the distortion you want at any volume level.
- Separate Saturation and output level controls
- Contour control: broad spectrum mid scoop centered around 900Hz
- Presence control: + 6dB/-20dB >4kHz
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: one ¼” jack
- Outputs: one ¼” jack
- Controls: engage switch
- Optional: 9-volt power supply
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.