Originally conceived as an update to the Domino 2, the Domino 3 emerged as a completely different class of acoustic combo amplifier. Domino 3 is truly stereo, with two twin cone speakers and high performance poweramps. Two independend effect units, with 16 presets each, separately address pairs of the four equally equipped channels (1, 2 and 3, 4). An intuitive software tool (Windows) connects your laptop with the amp to modify select parameters and create and save your own sounds.
The AER Domino 3 consists of two AER Compact amplifiers pushing 100 watts each in stereo into 8" twin cone speakers and "mini PA" capable with four input channels ... all in a single enclosure weighing only 35 lb. Like other amplifiers in the AER line, the AER Domino voicing is neutral and transparent, without exaggerated frequency boosts. It works equally well with magnetic pickups and bridge mounted systems, plus also with microphones.
The Domino 3 includes AER's 32-bit effects processor with 16 presets addressable by each channel through individual effects-sends. This delivers a variety of effects suitable for both instruments and voice. The effect presents can be managed by PC software included with the amplifier. Left and right "outs" in combination with the "pre" Master out allow use of separate active speaker systems and a way to extend the Domino to a PA or recording board.
True stereo combo amp with 8" twin cone speaker system, four inputs, 3-band EQ and effects.
AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp FEATURES
- 2 x 8" twin cone speaker system
- Switchable phantom power
- Ground lift
- Rec out
- Aux in
- Footswitch (internal/external effect on/off )
- Adjustable DI-out
AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp Inputs
- Channel 1 - 4 combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket
- Switchable for instruments, line-level or phantom
- Powered sources (e.g. microphones)
AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp Tone Controls
- Equalizer 3-band tone controls for each channel
- Color ‘mid-cut-treble-boost'- filter
- Effect: 32-bit AER digital elect processor with 16 presets (can be modifed via USB and PC Software)
- Power amp: 200 watts @ 4-ohms in stereo [2x100], dynamic control
- Analog signal subsonic filter, low distortion
- Processing RMS limiter
- Speakers: Two 8" twin-cone systems
- Frequency response: 60Hz-18kHz
- Phantom power: 48V
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.37" x 16.55" x 11.81"
- Weight: 35.5 lb. [16 kg]
Give your acoustic performances a boost with this quality amp.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.