A versatile mic for multiple recording applications
The AEA R84 uses Large Ribbon Geometry (LRG) that's suitable for use by the most demanding audio professional or hobbyist. Whether you're recording brass instruments, strings, piano or percussion, or you're trying to capture that elusive "perfect" vocal take, the R84 large ribbon microphone is up to the task.
Superb bass and treble response that handles high SPLs
The R84 produces solid bass down to 20Hz and clean, clear highs up to 20kHz. Plus, it's capable of handling better than 165 dB SPL at higher frequencies, so whether used on vocals or instruments the R84 offers a performance that covers the entire frequency and dynamic range yet is still intimate, warm and detailed, yet never harsh.
The AEA R84 is supplied in a complete system that includes a shock mount, 6-foot mic cable and sturdy foam-lined carrying case. Weighing-in at under two pounds and measuring eight inches tall and 2.7 inches in diameter, the R84 is a great sounding microphone that is extremely versatile.
AEA R84 Ribbon Microphone Features
- Reliable ribbon mic with wide dynamic range
- Large Ribbon Geometry (LRG), 2.35" by 0.185" by 2 micron pure aluminum low-tension ribbon
- Able to handle better than 165 dB SPL at higher frequencies
- Figure 8 pattern for duo recording convenience
- Includes shock mount, 10-foot cable and sturdy foam-lined carrying case
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.