Based on the famous studio staple the LA3A, the Opus3 delivers the authority of a leveling device and the simplicity you expect in a one knob compressor / limiter. Its solid state design and transformer circuitry bring a wonderful tone, while the hand selected optical cell provides predictable control that holds things in place without pumping or pinching your sound.
The Opus3 is an all discrete solid state design commonly referred to as a fixed gain circuit. The heart of the Opus3 is our custom hand matched optical attenuator, same one found in our world renowned 1000 mono and 1500 stereo limiters. It is an extremely valuable tracking tool, as well as mixing individual elements in mono or stereo (available in matched stereo pairs with racking kit included).
Anthony DeMaria Labs Opus-3 Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1dB
- Clip Headroom: +28dBu
- Distortion THD-N: 0.19% @ +4dB
- Max Gain Reduction: 20dB
- Attack Time: Approximately 1.5ms
- Release Time: Approximately 1-2 secs
- Noise, unweighted: -85dBu
- Input / Output Impedence: 600 ohm
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 7.75" x 10.5"
- Fuse: 120V / 220V 0.063 amp slow blow 5x20mm
- Weight: 4 lbs (7 lbs boxed shipping weight)
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Options: Stereo Rack Kit
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.