The ADL 1500 Stereo Tube Compressor/Limiter is a brilliant two-channel, all-tube design, providing phenomenal dynamic range with a clear, punchy, warm sound! Its "invisible" compression has made the ADL 1500 a very in-demand item. Eight vacuum tubes give the ADL 1500 its unmistakable richness and depth.
ADL 1500 Features
- All tube design (no IC's or chips)
- Balanced input and output
- XLR input and output jacks
- Stereo link switch on front panel
- Wide dynamic range (15Hz - 30K)
- Heavy-Duty Chassis
- Works with unbalanced systems
- 2 independent channels
- Handbuilt in the USA
- Great for analog & digital recording as well as live sound
- Stereo adjust pots on front panel
- Opto attenuators for "invisible" compression
- High quality transformer, balanced inputs and outputs
ADL 1500 Specifications
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-30kHz ± 0.5 dB
- Clip: +22
- Distortion: @+4 + 0.75% @+20 + 0.18%
- Noise: -80 dB
- Input/Output Impedance: 600 Ohm Balanced XLR
- Gain Reduction: 40 dB
- Gain: 40 dB ± 1 dB
- Attack Time: 10 uSec.
- Release Time: ~0.07s. for 50% Release, 0.5s - 4s for 100% Release
- Panel Size: Standard Two Rack Space (2U)
- Power: 117 (Standard), 240 (Available on Request)
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).