The ADL 1000 Tube Compressor/Limiter is a brilliant all discrete design providing phenomenal dynamic range with a clear, punchy, warm sound! Its "invisible" compression has made the ADL 1000 a very in-demand item. Each unit is hand built with the very finest workmanship available. So why settle for less? Find out today why so many people are using the ADL 1000 Tube Compressor/Limiter the "fattest" sound around!
ADL 1000 Features
- Balanced input and output
- XLR input and output jacks
- Stereo linking capability
- Wide dynamic range (15Hz - 30K)
- Heavy-Duty Chassis
- Works with unbalanced systems
- Easy to operate
- Handbuilt in the USA
- Great for analog & digital recording as well as live sound
- All tube design (no IC's or chips)
- High quality transformer
- Opto attenuators for "invisible" compression
ADL 1000 Specifications
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-30kHz ± 0.5 dB
- Clip: +22
- Distortion: @+4 + 0.75% @+20 + 0.18%
- Noise: -80 dB
- Input/Output Impedance: 600 Ohm Balanced XLR
- Gain Reduction: 40 dB
- Gain: 40 dB ± 1 dB
- Attack Time: 10 uSec.
- Release Time: ~0.07s. for 50% Release, 0.5s - 4s for 100% Release
- Panel Size: Standard Two Rack Space (2U)
- Panel Controls: Gain Reduction/Output +4 Switch Gain, Peak Reduction
- Power: 117 (Standard), 240 (Available on Request)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.