Great care has been taken to provide a user interface that is straightforward to use. Frequency dependent correction levels can be defined using custom curves, so that DeFilter can focus on problematic frequency ranges while leaving other frequency regions untouched. Realtime spectrum analyzers for both the input and output signals visualize the effect on the frequency spectrum.Use Cases
- Fix issues in a mix prior to mastering
- Reduce resonances caused by untreated room acoustics
- Matched equalization (automatic equalization based on a reference signal)
- Improve clarity and intelligibility of speech
- Instant fix for nasty comb filter effects
Acon Digital DeFilter is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh). There are 32 and 64 bit versions for Windows and the Mac version is 64 bit. The plug-in formats VST, VST3, AAX and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported.Features Platforms and Plugin Formats
- Available as VST, VST3 or AAX plug-in on PC (Windows)
- Available as VST, VST3, AAX or AU plug-in on Apple Macintosh (OSX)
- The Windows is available as native 32 bit or 64 bit versions and the Mac version is 64 bit
- Supports sampling rates up to 96 kHz
- Supports surround and immersive multi-channel audio up to 7.1.6 channels
- Automatically estimates correction filter that evens out the frequency spectrum
- Removes resonances and comb filter effects
- Predefined target profiles include music, speech and an automatic mode that extracts timbre from the input signal
- Correction filters can be saved and used as a reference for matched equalization
- Adjustable length of the correction filter from 1 to 20 milliseconds
- Frequency spectrum representation of the of the following signals:
- Correction filter
- Input signal
- Output signal
- Frequency emphasis filter for the the level of correction
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.