AudioLava is the ideal audio cleaning software for restoring and recording high quality audio from LP or tape to CD. The new version now runs on both Macintosh and Windows PCs and comes with a modern dark theme that appears crystal sharp on retina style displays. The user friendly interface helps to find the best way to bring old recordings back to life and guides the user through all the steps from recording, file import and track splitting to restoration and CD burning.
You can remove noise such as tape hiss, hum or clicks and crackle on LP records as well as improve clipped audio. The algorithms are based on our award winning audio restoration technology, but offers a simplified user interface that makes the restoration process easier.
Recordings are automatically split into separate tracks, which can also be edited manually. The large set of integrated tools range from dynamic processing and equalization to highly realistic reverb. Plug-ins in the VST, VST3 and AU (Mac only) formats are supported. Real time processing simplifies fine tuning of the parameter settings. The restored recordings can be burned as audio CDs or saved to audio files on the computer in a variety of formats, including WAV, MP4, MP3, Ogg and FLAC.
AudioLava 2 has been re-implemented from scratch for the highest quality demands and cross-platform support and is now also available on Mac and as 32 and 64 bit applications on Windows. A large range of new features and usability improvements are implemented.
- Available for Mac, Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit
- Redesigned and modern looking user interface
- Better quality restoration tools based on the acclaimed Acon Digital Restoration Suite
- Runs on Mac and Windows (32 bit and 64 bit versions available)
- Supports ASIO, Windows Audio (exclusive and non-exclusive) and DirectSound driver models under Windows and CoreAudio on Mac
- Automatic track splitting
- Timer and input level triggered recording
- Real-time preview
- Preset manager that allows you to store user presets for all integrated audio processing tools
- Level meter with peak, peak hold and RMS indicators
- Level meter modes include K-20, K-14, K12 and digital full scale
- Spectrum analyzer
- Loudness meter (EBU R-128 compliant)
- Phase correlation meter
- Time display
- AU (Mac only)
- Software emulation of RIAA phono pre-amplifier
- 12 band parametric equalizer (Equalize Light)
- Dynamics (compressor, expander and gate)
- Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments
- Highly realistic reverb
- Convolution reverb
- Multiply (Chorus effect)
- Wave Audio (WAV)
- MP4 Audio
- Ogg Vorbis
- WMA (Windows only)
- Integrated audio CD burning
- Disc At Once burning (DAO)
- Supports buffer under-run protection schemes
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.