The information in this document is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of Accusonus Inc. The software described by this document is subject to a License Agreement and may not be copied to other media. No part of this publication may be copied, reproduced or otherwise transmitted or recorded, for any purpose, without prior written permission by Accusonus Inc, hereinafter referred to as Accusonus. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.Welcome to Regroover!
Regroover is an Artificial-Intelligence beat machine that extends traditional music sampling. Regroover is based on accusonus' patent-pending ``advanced audio analysis'' (a3 ) technology which also powers drumatom!
Regroover's A.I. engine analyzes an audio clip and extracts the fundamental audio elements in separate tracks called Layers . Regroover allows you to reach deep within your audio clips and extract previously unreachable sound elements. For example, if your clip is a drum loop, Regroover will extract layers containing the kick, the snare and the cymbals or any combination of those that is meaningful to the A.I. engine. If you use Regroover with an ambient soundscape loop, the resulting layers will be more abstract (and perharps more interesting).
After Regroover has extracted the layers from your audio clip, it's time for you to start using them to create fresh and exciting music! You can use the layers to go beyond traditional music sampling and kickstart your inspiration. With Regroover your can:
- Extract layers from different clips and create new, unique audio clips and loops
- Remix and rearrange the layers to create variations of your audio clip
- Experiment with the settings of the analysis engine to extract inspiring sound elements
Regroover is a unique beat machine and instrument that we hope will provide you with new sounds, capabilities and workflows and allow you to create more music, faster and in a very stimulating way!
Your computer must have:
- an Intel (or Intel compatible) CPU
- a minimum of 2GB RAM memory
- at least 250MB free space on your hard disk
- a minimum a screen resolution of 1280x800 pixels
Regroover is available as a virtual instrument plug-in in the following formats:
- AU (32/64-bit), VST (32/64-bit) for Mac OS X 10.8 to 10.11
- AAX (64-bit) for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.11
- VST (32/64-bit) and AAX (64-bit) for Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1) or higher
We have tested Regroover in the following DAWs:
- Ableton Live 9.5
- Logic Pro 10.2
- Steinberg Cubase 7.5 (64-bit only)
- Avid Pro Tools 11.3 and 12.5
- Cockos Reaper 5.22
- Presonus Studio One 3.0
- ImageLine FL Studio 12.0
- Bitwig Studio 2.0
- Propellerhead Reason 10 (Mac only)
Regroover is not supported in the following:
- Steinberg Cubase 32-bit
- Propellerhead Reason 10 (Windows only)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.