Don’t let those sharp esses pierce your eardrums.
Harsh sibilance can be very annoying in both dialogue and vocal recordings. Getting rid of those noisy high-frequency consonants can be a complicated, time-consuming task. This is why we developed an easy-to-use, fast and powerful tool that requires minimum effort but offers great results.
ERA De-Esser Pro is a sophisticated, yet fast and easy to use de-essing plug-in. It offers precision-grade de-essing and customizable audio repair functionality. Based on the multi-patented accusonus algorithms, De-Esser Pro simply works and allows for efficient sibilance removal from audio recordings.
In most cases, all you’ll have to do is simply tweak the large white knob until those sharp and shrill esses are gone. But ERA De-Esser PRO offers some extra controls to give you the granularity you need to really dive in and fine-tune the settings for when you’re fixing up a really bad recording.
- Use the FOCUS control to fine tune the engine processing by spotting the problematic frequency region, without affecting any other frequencies.
- Use the FOCUS range audition to listen to the selected FOCUS range without any processing applied onto it. This way you can spot the problematic region much easier.
- Use the SHARPING control another parameter to fine tune the processing. Moving the slider towards the SOFT side, a more gentle curve is applied onto the sibilance region, leading to a more natural sound. Moving the slider towards the SHARP side, a more steep curve is applied onto the sibilance region, leading to a tighter result.
- Use the DIFF button to listen to what is being removed from your recording during processing.
- Real-time Processing Display (waveform view) that visualises the detected sibilance.
- Preset Menu | Gain Reduction Meter | Input/Output gains & meters
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.