2nd Gen Upgrades: New OS, More Processing Power and Sweet New Effects The best analog modeling synthesizer just got better with second generation upgrades and a new OS. Offering 25% more processing power than its predecessor, the TI2 is packed with new effects like tape delay and frequency shifter, plus six new distortion effects modeled after real vintage distortion pedals.
Virtual Analog: A Huge Palette of Waveforms and Filters The TI2 achieves its rich virtual analog sounds via dual signal processing engines driven by all-digital DSPs. Its architecture is modular in the sense that it can simulate endless combinations of signal paths, modeling a variety of different oscillation and filter types, granting the user the ability to sculpt their waves using three low frequency oscillators, 68 selectable waveforms and two filter envelopes, and up to 192 effects at a time. Because it's virtual analog, polyphony on the TI2 varies depending on which patch you're using and how complicated its waveform, what filters and mods are active, etc. It even offers a two-dimensional modulation matrix which simulates complex wiring schemes which were previously only available with massive analog cabinets.
TI Means Total Integration TI means total integration, and total integration means the TI2 works seamlessly with your current studio recording environment. Just connect the TI2 to your computer via the provided USB cable and it will appear as a virtual instrument within your DAW. Doing so expands the user interface, granting the user new, intuitive ways for sculpting their waves. User settings will be saved when you exit the program so your virtual synth will be just how you left it the next time you load it as a virtual instrument. And if you don't work with a DAW, don't worry -- with 61 semi-weighted keys and all the knobs you need to tweak your sound right on the unit, the TI2 is all you need in a standalone synthesizer.
Access Virus TI2 Keyboard Integrated Modeling Synthesizer Features
- DSP-powered analog modeling synthesizer
- 61 semi-weighted keys with pitch bend wheel and modulation wheel
- TI2 upgrade brings 25% more calculating power, new effects, and a redesigned housing
- Create sound with three LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from and two ADSR envelopes
- Dual DSP-based sound engines dynamically allocate resources depending on patch complexity
- 20 to 90 voice polyphony depending on patch
- Over 3,000 preset patches so you'll have plenty of sounds to play with
- 512 user-assignable patches
- More than 7,000 patches available as a free download from the Access Virus library
- Oscillator modes: virtual analog, wavetable, hypersaw, graintable, and formant table
- 192 onboard effects including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, frequency shifter, ring modulator, distortion, three-band EQ, and more
- Two independent multi-mode filters
- Filter modes: high pass, low pass, band pass, band stop, and an analog filter modeled after the Moog MiniMoog cascade filter
- 32-step user-programmable arpeggiator pattern for each patch
- Program your own arpeggio or select from 64 preset patterns
- Modulation Matrix with six slots, each featuring one source and three destinations for simulating complex wiring schemes
- Automatically syncs tempo with incoming audio signals
- Tempo Tap button for inputting your own tempo
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital/analog converters
- 192 kHz internal signal processing
- Seamlessly integrates with a DAW setup using a single USB cord
- Compatible as VST, AU, and RTAS virtual instrument plug-in
- Three stereo 1/4-inch outputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch input
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- USB port for audio, MIDI, and data connection
- S/PDIF input and output for digital I/O
- Control and hold 1/4-inch pedal inputs
- Dedicated headphone output
- Includes anti-theft key lock slot
- Sturdy metal chassis
- Illuminated logo can pulsate in tempo with the music
- Powered via included power supply
- USB cable and Quick Start manual also included
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All Australian orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local Australian FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with Australian or international retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.