2nd-Gen Upgrades: More Processing Power and a Huge FX Palette The best analog modeling desktop synthesizer just got better with second-generation upgrades and a new OS. Offering 25% more processing power than its predecessor, the TI2 Desktop is packed with updated effects like tape delay and frequency shifter, plus six distortion effects modeled after real vintage distortion pedals.
Virtual Analog: Simulate Endless Combinations of Signal Paths The TI2 Desktop achieves virtual analog sounds via all-digital DSP-based dual signal processing engines. Its architecture is modular in the sense that it can simulate endless combinations of signal paths, modeling a variety of different oscillation and filter types and a virtual two dimensional modulation matrix -- operations which would used to require enormous analog cabinets -- all directly from a box on your desk.
TI Means Total Integration The unit also fully integrates with your favorite sequencing software, so you can control the TI2 Desktop as a virtual instrument. Just connect the TI2 Desktop to your computer via the provided USB cable and it will appear as a virtual instrument within your DAW. Doing so expands the user interface, granting the user new, intuitive ways for sculpting their waves. User settings will be saved when you exit the program so your virtual synth will be just how you left it the next time you load it as a virtual instrument.
Access Virus TI2 Desktop Integrated Modeling Synthesizer Features - DSP-powered analog modeling synthesizer
- TI2 upgrade brings 25% more calculating power, new effects, and a redesigned housing
- Create sound with three LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from and two ADSR envelopes
- Dual DSP-based sound engines dynamically allocate resources depending on patch complexity
- 20 to 90 voice polyphony depending on patch
- Over 3,000 preset patches so you'll have plenty of sounds to play with
- 512 user-assignable patches
- More than 7,000 patches available as a free download from the Access Virus library
- Oscillator modes: virtual analog, wavetable, hypersaw, graintable, and formant table
- 192 onboard effects including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, frequency shifter, ring modulator, distortion, three-band EQ, and more
- Two independent multi-mode filters
- Filter modes: high pass, low pass, band pass, band stop, and an analog filter modeled after the Moog MiniMoog cascade filter
- 32-step user-programmable arpeggiator pattern for each patch
- Program your own arpeggio or select from 64 preset patterns
- Modulation Matrix with six slots, each featuring one source and three destinations for simulating complex wiring schemes
- Automatically syncs tempo with incoming audio signals
- Tempo Tap button for inputting your own tempo
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital/analog converters
- 192 kHz internal signal processing
- Seamlessly integrates with a DAW setup using a single USB cord
- Compatible as VST, AU, and RTAS virtual instrument plug-in
- Three stereo 1/4 inch outputs
- Stereo 1/4 inch input
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- USB port for audio, MIDI, and data connection
- S/PDIF input and output for digital I/O
- Dedicated headphone output
- Includes anti-theft key lock slot
- Powered via included power supply
- USB cable and Quick Start manual also included
- Weighs less than 8 pounds
- Used by artists like Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Apparat, ATB, Booka Shade, BT, Chemical Brothers, Cliff Martinez, Craig David, Crystal Method, Danny Elfman, David Arnold, Dido, Deadmou5, Deep Dish, Depeche Mode, DJ Sasha, Garbage, HIM, Icon Of Coil, Klaus Schulze, Laurie Anderson, Lil Jon, Linkin Park, Massive Attack, NAS, Neptunes, Nine Inch Nails, Orbital, Paul Van Dyke, Pet Shop Boys, Prodigy, Radiohead, Rush, Scissor Sisters, Scooter, Stevie Wonder, Thomas Dolby, Tiesto, Timbaland, Tool, Underworld, Usher and more
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.