Bundled with the full version of Ableton Live 9, Ableton's Push pad-based control surface gives you a totally natural, hands-on way to create and perform music. That makes this complete Ableton Push system a fantastic choice for anyone getting into Live for the first time. With its matrix of 64 fantastic-feeling touch/velocity-sensitive pads, eight multi-purpose encoders, and all of the dedicated controls you could ask for, Ableton's Push gives you the kind of all-access command over Live nothing else can offer. Play virtual instruments, track beats, step sequence, and navigate with ease (all at once) from your Ableton Push pad control surface!
Ableton Push Control Surface and Performance Controller
- Play and record with a matrix of 64 phenomenal touch-sensitive performance pads
- Sequence and perform in a graphic environment you can manipulate with your fingertips
- Take command of your Live Sets with a massive array of intuitive hands-on controls
- Unleash your creativity with a full version of Ableton Live 9
Play and record with a matrix of 64 phenomenal touch-sensitive performance pads
When Ableton decided to create a their own custom control surface for Live, nothing but the best-feeling pads would do. That's why they turned to Akai Professional, whose pad-based hardware has remained one the foundation stones of the electronic music world for well over two decades. These touch-sensitive pads do a whole lot more than register velocity, allowing you to control the expression of tonal instruments by varying the pressure under your fingertips, and you get 64 of them on the Push. And it gets even better.
This array of 64 pads breaks down neatly into four quadrants of 16 pads each. In addition to using the entire 64-pad matrix to trigger scenes and launch clips, you can use each quadrant independently as well. For example, you can assign one quadrant to act like the 16 pads of a traditional drum controller, another to provide loop navigation, and then combine two sections to form a 16-beat, step-sequencing grid. Or you can set the entire matrix to act like the notes of a traditional keyboard and color only the notes that are in a particular key. And those are just a couple of the many ways you can take control of Live with the Ableton Push controller.
Sequence and perform in a graphic environment you can manipulate with your fingertips
It's easy to imagine just how effective the Ableton Push control surface can be when it comes to creating and performing music with Ableton Live. Following the same basic setup Ableton established when they partnered with Akai and Novation to create the APC series and Launchpad controllers, the Push controller mirrors Live's Session View, allowing you to launch loops, samples, and even entire scenes. Each of the Push's 64 backlit pads features a multicolor LED, providing you with instant visual feed back, so you virtually never have to look up at your screen. That's extremely useful, particularly when you're performing live.
Take command of your Live Sets with a massive array of intuitive hands-on controls
So far, we've really just scratched the surface of what you can do with your Ableton Push and Live. One of the apparently less cool but essential things about the Push are all of its peripheral controls. First off, there's this awesome 4-line LCD display that displays the parameters you're working on, allowing you to tweak settings and mix channels with ease. A touch slider along side the Push's pads lets you bend notes, control modulation, or take over any other parameter you like. On top of that, there are dedicated buttons for loop settings, effects, general navigation, and just about any basic command you'd typically find yourself reaching for your keyboard and mouse to execute. Essentially, if Ableton Live came out in hardware form, it would look just like the Ableton Push controller.
Unleash your creativity with a full version of Ableton Live 9
Designed for musicians of all types and styles, Ableton Live 9 combines the familiar function of a traditional DAW with a unique and inspiring music creation workflow. What makes Live so cool is that it embraces the experience of combining loops, riffs, and even entire sections of songs in a way that really lets you play with your arrangements and develop your song ideas naturally. Whether you're making electronic music, arranging soundtrack material for post, strumming your acoustic guitar over you own original backing tracks, you're going to have a great time exploring your imagination with Ableton Live 9 and your Push controller. And with its enhanced browser, amazing new processors, and advanced functions such as clip automation and audio-to-MIDI processing, Ableton Live 9 is easily one of the most powerful and intuitive music creation platform ever created.
Ableton Push Control Surface and Performance Controller for Live Features
- The ultimate controller for Ableton Live and a perfect companion to Live v9
- A highly sophisticated matrix of 64 velocity/pressure-sensitive pads gives you total freedom to play instruments, sequence songs, and perform on the fly with Ableton Live
- Advanced grid options let you segment the pad matrix into various sections for control over multiple Live functions at once
- Play virtual instruments in an intuitive keyboard-style layout
- Select the scale you want to play in, and the appropriate pads light up to show you the notes
- 4.7" touch strip lets you bend notes, control modulation, and take over virtually any of Live's MIDI-controllable parameters
- 4-line alphanumeric LCD display provides invaluable feedback in every mode
- 11 endless, touch-sensitive encoders let you mix and tweak settings
- Runs on USB bus power for maximum portability, but comes with a power supply for added illumination for use in environments with greater ambient light
- 2 x footswitch inputs give you even more control options
- Includes a full version of Ableton Live 9 DAW/music creation software, loaded with amazing virtual instruments, loop, and other essential content to get you started
You haven't really experienced the power of Live until you get your hands on an Ableton Push controller!
Ableton Push with Live 9 Standard Tech Specs
- Pads 64
- Encoders/Pots 11
- MIDI I/O USB
- USB 1 x Type B
- Height 1.02" (Body), 1.81" (Body and Encoders)
- Width 14.57"
- Depth 11.54"
- Weight 6.6 lbs.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.