Ableton's Push pad-based control surface is going to totally change the way you relate to Ableton Live, and if you're completely new to this amazing DAW-style music creation environment, then you're really in for a treat. In fact, the Push comes with a copy of Ableton Live 9 Intro, so it's the perfect place to start. With a matrix of 64 fantastic-feeling touch/velocity-sensitive pads, eight multi-purpose encoders, and all of the dedicated controls you could ask for, Ableton's Push gives you the kind of all-access command over Live nothing else can offer. Play virtual instruments, track beats, step sequence, and navigate with ease (all at once) from your Ableton Push pad control surface!
Ableton Push Control Surface and Performance Controller
- Play and record with a matrix of 64 phenomenal touch-sensitive performance pads
- Sequence and perform in a graphic environment you can manipulate with your fingertips
- Take command of your Live Sets with a massive array of intuitive hands-on controls
Play and record with a matrix of 64 phenomenal touch-sensitive performance pads
When Ableton decided to create a their own custom control surface for Live, nothing but the best-feeling pads would do. That's why they turned to Akai Professional, whose pad-based hardware has remained one the foundation stones of the electronic music world for well over two decades. These touch-sensitive pads do a whole lot more than register velocity, allowing you to control the expression of tonal instruments by varying the pressure under your fingertips, and you get 64 of them on the Push. And it gets even better.
This array of 64 pads breaks down neatly into four quadrants of 16 pads each. In addition to using the entire 64-pad matrix to trigger scenes and launch clips, you can use each quadrant independently as well. For example, you can assign one quadrant to act like the 16 pads of a traditional drum controller, another to provide loop navigation, and then combine two sections to form a 16-beat, step-sequencing grid. Or you can set the entire matrix to act like the notes of a traditional keyboard and color only the notes that are in a particular key. And those are just a couple of the many ways you can take control of Live with the Ableton Push controller.
Sequence and perform in a graphic environment you can manipulate with your fingertips
It's easy to imagine just how effective the Ableton Push control surface can be when it comes to creating and performing music with Ableton Live. Following the same basic setup Ableton established when they partnered with Akai and Novation to create the APC series and Launch Pad controllers, the Push controller mirrors Live's Session View, allowing you to launch loops, samples, and even entire scenes. Each of the Push's 64 backlit pads features a multicolor LED, providing you with instant visual feedback, so you virtually never have to look up at your screen. That's extremely useful, particularly when you're performing live.
Take command of your Live Sets with a massive array of intuitive hands-on controls
So far, we've really just scratched the surface of what you can do with your Ableton Push and Live. One of the apparently less cool but essential things about the Push are all of its peripheral controls. First off, there's this awesome 4-line LCD display that displays the parameters you're working on, allowing you to tweak settings and mix channels with ease. A touch slider along side the Push's pads lets you bend notes, control modulation, or take over any other parameter you like. On top of that, there are dedicated buttons for loop settings, effects, general navigation, and just about any basic command you'd typically find yourself reaching for your keyboard and mouse to execute. Essentially, if Ableton Live came out in hardware form, it would look just like the Ableton Push controller.
Ableton Push Control Surface and Performance Controller for Live Features:
- The ultimate controller for Ableton Live and a perfect companion to Live v9
- A highly sophisticated matrix of 64 velocity/pressure-sensitive pads gives you total freedom to play instruments, sequence songs, and perform on the fly with Ableton Live
- Advanced grid options let you segment the pad matrix into various sections for control over multiple Live functions at once
- Play virtual instruments in an intuitive keyboard-style layout
- Select the scale you want to play in, and the appropriate pads light up to show you the notes
- 4.7" touch strip lets you bend notes, control modulation, and take over virtually any of Live's MIDI-controllable parameters
- 4-line alphanumeric LCD display provides invaluable feedback in every mode
- 11 endless, touch-sensitive encoders let you mix and tweak settings
- Runs on USB bus power for maximum portability but comes with a power supply for added illumination for use in environments with greater ambient light
- 2 x footswitch inputs give you even more control options
- Includes Ableton Live 9 Intro DAW/music creation software plus an amazing content library to get you started
You haven't really experienced the power of Live until you get your hands on an Ableton Push controller!
Ableton Push with Live 9 Intro Tech Specs
- Pads 64
- Encoders/Pots 11
- MIDI I/O USB
- USB 1 x Type B
- Height 1.02" (Body), 1.81" (Body and Encoders)
- Width 14.57"
- Depth 11.54"
- Weight 6.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number 86889
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).