Ableton Electric lets you create your own custom electric piano sounds right inside Live. Developed by Applied Acoustics Systems, the makers of the Lounge Lizard standalone electric piano virtual instrument, Ableton Electric uses a unique physical modeling process to synthesize the sound of each component in a complete electric piano, giving you a range of control over your sound that's far beyond what most sample-based virtual instruments have to offer. Start by selecting either an electromagnetic (Rhodes) or an electrostatic (Wurlitzer) pickup style, and then dial in the behavior of the mallet, tine, and damper sections of your sound. In no time, you'll be able to create electric piano textures ranging from smooth and shimmery to savage and snarly. And since it comes with a ton of killer presets, you'll be up and running with the Ableton Electric virtual instrument right away.
An easy way to get even more out of Ableton Live
What makes Electric different from any other VST or AU plug-in? Simple - it's not a conventional plug-in at all. Instead, Electric integrates directly into the DNA of Ableton Live, becoming one more integrated tool you can use to take your music further. What's more, Electric and all the other Ableton Live expansions use the same simple interface style as Live itself, so you don't have to learn a whole new workflow to get great new sounds in the environment you're already familiar with. You can even stack multiple Electrics together, add effect and MIDI processors, and then save it all as a Rack for future use.
Ableton Electric Virtual Instrument for Live Features:
- An original physical modeling electric piano synthesizer that integrates directly into the Ableton Live environment
- Created in collaboration with Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS) and based on the same advanced physical modeling synthesis technology found in their Lounge Lizard virtual instrument
- Component modeling allows you to define each aspect of your electric piano sound
- Choose from either electromagnetic (Rhodes) and electrostatic (Wurlitzer) pickup styles and set their distance and spacing to create sonic depth
- Setting the stiffness and strength of the mallet parameters lets you define the attack of your instrument
- Overall tone and decay controls for your virtual tines defines the sustain of your virtual electric piano
- Adjusting the hardness of the damper parameter allows you to effect the overall decay of your sound
- Many parameters can be modulated via key tracking and velocity for expressive, dynamic playing
- Includes an expertly programmed library of presets covering classic electric piano sounds and creative variations alike
Define your own electric piano sounds with the Electric expansion instrument for Ableton Live!
Ableton Electric (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Physical Modeling Electric Piano Virtual Instrument
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Expansion
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AU, VST (Only for Ableton Live)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Mac, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Multi-core Processor, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5
- OS Requirements - PC Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7-Windows 8 2GB RAM
- Manufacturer Part Number 83839
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All Australian orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local Australian FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products to Australia?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with Australian or international retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.