Ableton Electric lets you create your own custom electric piano sounds right inside Live. Developed by Applied Acoustics Systems, the makers of the Lounge Lizard standalone electric piano virtual instrument, Ableton Electric uses a unique physical modeling process to synthesize the sound of each component in a complete electric piano, giving you a range of control over your sound that's far beyond what most sample-based virtual instruments have to offer. Start by selecting either an electromagnetic (Rhodes) or an electrostatic (Wurlitzer) pickup style, and then dial in the behavior of the mallet, tine, and damper sections of your sound. In no time, you'll be able to create electric piano textures ranging from smooth and shimmery to savage and snarly. And since it comes with a ton of killer presets, you'll be up and running with the Ableton Electric virtual instrument right away.
An easy way to get even more out of Ableton Live
What makes Electric different from any other VST or AU plug-in? Simple - it's not a conventional plug-in at all. Instead, Electric integrates directly into the DNA of Ableton Live, becoming one more integrated tool you can use to take your music further. What's more, Electric and all the other Ableton Live expansions use the same simple interface style as Live itself, so you don't have to learn a whole new workflow to get great new sounds in the environment you're already familiar with. You can even stack multiple Electrics together, add effect and MIDI processors, and then save it all as a Rack for future use.
Ableton Electric Virtual Instrument for Live Features:
- An original physical modeling electric piano synthesizer that integrates directly into the Ableton Live environment
- Created in collaboration with Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS) and based on the same advanced physical modeling synthesis technology found in their Lounge Lizard virtual instrument
- Component modeling allows you to define each aspect of your electric piano sound
- Choose from either electromagnetic (Rhodes) and electrostatic (Wurlitzer) pickup styles and set their distance and spacing to create sonic depth
- Setting the stiffness and strength of the mallet parameters lets you define the attack of your instrument
- Overall tone and decay controls for your virtual tines defines the sustain of your virtual electric piano
- Adjusting the hardness of the damper parameter allows you to effect the overall decay of your sound
- Many parameters can be modulated via key tracking and velocity for expressive, dynamic playing
- Includes an expertly programmed library of presets covering classic electric piano sounds and creative variations alike
Define your own electric piano sounds with the Electric expansion instrument for Ableton Live!
Ableton Electric (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Physical Modeling Electric Piano Virtual Instrument
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Expansion
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AU, VST (Only for Ableton Live)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Mac, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Multi-core Processor, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5
- OS Requirements - PC Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7-Windows 8 2GB RAM
- Manufacturer Part Number 83839
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).