TRYM TR-1 brings the tremolo effect to the Aalberg chain of effect pedals. Tremolo is a versatile effect, and the pedal's three parameters is all you need to create anything from a subtle liveness to your sound, to an aggressive stutter that chops your tone into bits and pieces.
This variety of sounds, along with the pedal's intuitive interface and gorgeous looks, will make TRYM TR-1 a joy to use — both as a stand-alone effects pedal and in conjunction with our unique AERO AE-1 Wireless Controller.
ROM RO-1 is set for release in September 2015, but you can pre-order it as of today.
- Parameters: Speed, Shape, and Depth
- Use tap tempo to set the speed of the tremolo effect
- Multiple signal configurations
- Compatible with AERO AE-1 Wireless Controller
- Upgrade firmware and sound algorithms by using the Aalberg Update app (coming soon).
Power Supply: 9V DC 250 mA
Dimensions (H x L x W):
mm: 55,4 x 141,0 x 89,3
inches: 2,18 x 5,55 x 3,52
Weight: 533 gram (1,18 lb)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.