The Ventura tube guitar amplifier head puts 65amps Red Line series tone and flexibility into a super-portable package. Built for low-stage-volume setups and ideal for recording, this 20-watt, 2-channel head pumps out more than enough pure tube tone to carry a decent-sized club. The Ventura head's Master Voltage control also lets you drop the output so you can rock out in the middle of the night, without waking the house. And when you need an extra dose of midrange warmth, kick in the Bump function and add some English to your 65amps Ventura head's tone.65amps Ventura Tube Guitar Amplifier Head at a Glance
- Master Voltage control lets you cut volume, without killing tone
- Footswitchable Bump function lets you revoice your amp on the fly
- 65amps: awesome amplifiers made by guitarists, for guitarists
Thanks to the Ventura's guitar amplifier head's Master Voltage control, you can get the output volume you need, without risking the tone or feel of your amp. As opposed to many in-amp voltage-reduction system, which simply starve the power tubes, the Ventura's Master Voltage control preserves the internal tube relationships while maintaining the proper filament voltage. This unique approach to voltage control lets you pull your output power all the way down to 3W, without either jeopardizing your sound or dynamics, providing you with ideal note-for-note articulation at whatever volume you need.Footswitchable Bump function lets you revoice your amp on the fly
As we mentioned earlier, one of the most remarkable features of the Ventura is its extremely wide dynamic response. You can easily control how clean or dirty this amp sounds by the volume knob on your guitar. And with two channels to choose from, you're already set up with a massive range of distortion. What makes the Ventura's footswitchable Bump function (borrowed from their SoHo amp) so cool is that it doesn't just add an extra gain stage, it totally brings out your midrange, taking your fundamental tone from US boutique to classic British warm. Best of all, the Ventura head's Bump function is available on both channels. It's like having two amps in one!65amps: awesome amplifiers made by guitarists, for guitarists
The founders of 65amps, Dan Boul and Peter Stroud, are a couple of accomplished guitarists who turned to their passion for guitar tone when they created amplifiers such as this Ventura. Drawing from Stroud's extensive experience onstage with Sheryl Crow, 65amps came about as an attempt to create roadworthy guitar amplifiers capable of keeping stage volume low while providing the rich and complex sound of full-sized amps. Since hitting the scene in 2002, 65amps models including the Ventura have made their way into the rigs of guitarists such as Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello, Peter Frampton, Vince Gill, and Keith Urban.65amps Ventura Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- An super-portable amplifier head that's perfect for recording or low-stage-volume rigs
- 2-channel setup lets you choose between a clean channel based on the (London amp's "Colour Channel") and a delightfully dirty channel
- Master Voltage control lets you dial down the output from 20W to 3W, without sacrificing tone or dynamics
- Footswitchable Bump function (based on the SoHo amp) lets you kick in British midrange warmth
- Passive effects loop makes patching in pedals easy
- Built with pride in North Hollywood, California
Pick up a 65amps Ventura from AudioBuy.com.au Australia and get the massive range of tone you need, without the extra bulk!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.